Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Custom Yoga Tote with Zipper AND a Prize


Despite my previous promises, I'm forced to highlight another yoga tote. Turn away, or endure it, because there's a prize at the end. This one is different than any I've sewn before. It is a custom order for a very cool scooter driver from California. Her concern was her mat might fall out of my traditional tote when she is riding her scooter to yoga class. I'd say a zipper will fix that. So, I put an enormous brass zipper along the length of the design and added a top -- it looks a little like a duffel bag, now. Duck cloth inside makes it sturdy, Amy Butler on the outside makes it loud.


Anyway, let's get to the prizes. Wait, first... thanks to all of you who stopped on by. I have to say, my favorite comment was from a high school peer who actually called herself a purse whore. Awesome. But, sadly, grand prize is awarded by random using a random name chooser thingee -- also known as a box full of names and my youngest's hand reaching in and landing on one. Either way we have a winner.

Laurel! You win. Send me -- via e-mail -- your most recent address.

And Heather, in honor of your awesomeness in the form of a sweet comment, send me your address and I'll send you a prize, too.

PS -- I have recently read and leafed through about a million craft and sewing books. So, stop by again for my reviews of them.

No comments: