Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mini Me Aprons

I made two more aprons. These were for a pair of sisters (my cousins). One is a tween and the other 2. Here I am pictured (being remarkably silly at that) in one of the aprons because my Aunt -- who is my husband's age -- asked me to pose with her youngest daughter.


The aprons were the same Butterick pattern, but just another version, as the Christmas apron and Jillaroo apron I made earlier this week. I love these because they are completely reversible. They are a little flouncy and not the type of apron I personally would like to wear (because I have me some child bearin' hips).

2 comments:

Philigry said...

i love the aprons! so cute.

Emily Ruth said...

Yea, I found you! (Aim's lil sis here). I just bought a sewing machine and am looking forward to some projects(in beginner style of course: ) Love the aprons...