Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nap Time Tote: Girls Only

I've made a few naptime totes in my day. I love them. I wish I have known how to make them when I had little babies. But my little guys rarely take naps anymore... so obsolete. But it's my baby gift. That is to say when I hear someone is having a baby I always think, "How can I update the naptime tote for them??!?!"

This one is very girly, but not in pink. I might make myself a scarf out of this fleece, it's great. Got the fleece on clearance at Hobby Lobby (of all places) and the polka dot fabric was just a pick up. You can get it just about anywhere, I've seen in everywhere from WalMart to Hobby Lobby to JoAnn's.

This time I made the pockets a bit smaller and I divided them with a seam down the middle. I think they'll accomodate diapers and sippy cups better that way.



1 comment:

Katlyn said...

Oooh I really like this!