Thursday, December 6, 2007

To Do List

I have a whiteboard in my sewing dungeon that I have made a list of projects that I would like to sew. Then on a shelf directly below it is a big 3-ring binder filled with sewing projects. Deciding the order of things usually has a lot to do with upcoming events likes birthdays, Christmas, and other fun seasonal things.

Tonight I finished one more! It's a Christmas gift -- and this person reads my blogs -- so I won't be posting a picture until after Dec. 25.

Then it was on to another project. I'm making the Amy Butler lavender eye pillow for another friend -- who I know does not read my blogs. As soon as I finish that one I'll post pictures. So far it takes very little fabric. I'm not using Amy Butler fabrics because they are very hard to find in stores in my area. I've got to take the plunge and just start ordering online. But I am using some of my hipper 40s reproduction prints.

May this holiday season bring many "dones" on your "to do" list.

No comments: